Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sakura-Con 2012 Day 3!

Hello all! The following photos are from the last day of the Sakura-Con 2012, held in Seattle, Washington.  We didn't actually do much at the convention this day except hang out in the exhibitor hall and do a lot of people watching as they came in and out of the exhibitor hall.  I saw the cutest cosplays-- a baby Godzilla and toddler Mothra.  It was utterly adorable.

I used my Winry Rockbell outfit today.  It's a very comfortable cosplay, and I dont need any heavy make-up or hair styling for it.  Enjoy the photos!
Windy day as Winry.  Okay lame caption I know haha.




The adorable Aleisha.  She picked up the wig, dress, and stockings from the con!



Here are the rest of the other cosplayers we took photos of.  These shots span both Saturday and Sunday of the convention. 






Trolls! They were actually extremely hard to get a photo of.  But that shouldn't surprise anyone,





Gah! So cute >.<





















We left the con about 1:00 and made our way out of the city, through the mountains, and stayed in Leavenworth, the quaint little Bavarian town (not the prison lol.)  It's one of my favorite places to visit.  The inn we stayed at, Icicle Inn, was awesome! We played a great game of mini-golf and got to experience my husband be a sore winner.
 I had a great time all three days of the convention.  I miss the adventures and being in the crowd of thousands of like-minded people.  But, I will definitely be going back to Sakura-Con again and again, and will also expand my horizons by going to different anime conventions.  

As usual, let me know if you have any photos you particularly liked! Questions are welcome too.  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment