Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SakuraCon 2013 Cosplayers!

What's up guys?
I'm back again, with photos of other cosplayers from SakuraCon 2013! This is gonna be a fairly photo heavy post, just a heads up.  There were so many awesome cosplayers, as usual! This is barely a fraction of everyone who was there!  One of the reasons I have so much fun at the convention is because everyone there is there because they want to be, and everyone is so happy and having fun! It's also very inspiring to see the other cosplayers and how they create or interpret their character.

Well, as I usually say: On with the photos! Enjoy!
-Alycia


Chaotic group pic of most Final Fantasy people who showed up to the shoot! Do you see Justin and I?




































P.S.! See any characters you recognize? Let me know which ones were your favorites in the comments! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment