Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gatomon Debut at SakuraCon 2013

Hello again everyone!

Today I am very excited to show you the my completed Gatomon gijinka cosplay!  I've shown you bits and pieces along the way, like the tail and gloves , so I'm sure all of you have been eagerly anticipating seeing the whole outfit!  Stay tuned after the photos for my thoughts on wearing this cosplay!








So, as you might infer from the last three photos, I had a ton of fun wearing this cosplay! We were also having so much fun at the convention it was hard to get me to slow down for some decent photos ;).  In all seriousness, I plan on doing a more relaxed photo shoot in order to get some better photos of this cosplay because I did put a lot of effort into it!

At the convention, I felt like this cosplay was very well received! I think the Digimon franchise as a whole is very nostalgic for most people, so I was greeted with many cries of "Gatomon!!!!"  I also got to give a lot of hugs and had more pictures of my cosplay taken than I anticipated, so I'm pretty happy! There were even other Digimon cosplayers, but we unfortunately weren't able to get their photos, so I was pretty blue about that.

I hope you enjoyed these photos, because I certainly enjoyed myself at the convention and in this cosplay!  And please look forward to more photos of this cosplay when I get the photo shoot done!

-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment