Monday, June 2, 2014

May 2014 Loot Crate

Hey everyone!


So I know I'm posting this in June, not May, but I think I have a pretty flimsy decent excuse this time.  In the later half of May, I started seeing more Looters popping up in the Instagram tags, showing off their loot! So yah I kinda spoiled the surprise for myself, but there were still some blind-box things I could be surprised with.  But now that I knew some of the things in store for me,  I started to get antsy ha.  After a couple weeks of patiently waiting, my Loot Crate the last Thursday of the month.  Of course, I could no longer patiently wait to film an unboxing, so I tore it open right in my workplace, and boy was I thrilled to bits.  Now, 5 days later, here is a picture and some brief thoughts lol.

Firstly, love love love the Link tee and Legend of Zelda bottle opener.  Definitely my favorites out of this crate.  Haven't got a chance to check out "The Friend Zone" soundtrack, but the Loot Crate team has never given me a reason to doubt their tastes.  Well, frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of "Adventure Time,"  so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the zombie Jake I got in the blind box.  I don't play Minecraft, either, but the little piggy keychain I got is actually pretty cute.  Then a pretty neat addition to this months box is the stickers and temporary tattoos.  I'll have to do a little more research on those brands to better appreciate it, but there are some funny stickers on my sheet.  

That's all I have to say right now.  I have some cosplay related things in the works, so keep an eye out for those!

For now, go enjoy the beautiful weather!!
-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment