Monday, February 4, 2013

First Post of the New Year!

Hi everyone.  Yep, its been a while.  I could make a bunch of excuses as to why I didn't update, but none of them are really valid, soooo I'm just going to move forward. Well, and maybe make a goal here or there.  Part of moving forward for me is going to be not just waiting for content to come to me (i.e., costume progress, conventions, shopping sprees, etc.,) but actually be pro-active about creating content.  Its hard to get down in writing what I really mean, but my thoughts are now out here in public, so I have a bit more motivation to get my (blogging) act together!

Ok so enough blabbing!

So far, the only anime convention to I can make it to on a yearly basis is Sakura-Con in Seattle.  I'm proud to announce that I have one costume totally finished! Pictures to come.  And the costume collaboration I'm working on with my brother-in-law is coming along great! I'm pretty excited, but nervous because the hard parts are coming next.

So to make up for lack of blogging, have a picture of two of my cute kitties hugging!


Totally cute, right? But I think a fight ensued right after I captured this image.  

Okay everyone, thats it for this boring text post! Blog post about my completed cosplay for Sakura-Con 2013 coming next!

-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment