Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Blog Title

If in the past couple days, you tried to access my blog but found yourself unable to, I sincerely apologize! I decided to change the name of my blog from "Everyday Otaku" to "Heart and Soul Cosplay."  While both are painfully accurate ("obsessed" is the best word to describe me when it comes to matters of anime and manga,) not to mention cheesy, I decided that "heart and soul" is the image I want to project.

I sincerely do put my heart and soul into each cosplay project I undertake.  Not only that, but each character I choose to cosplay is usually a character that means a lot to me in some way.  Yes, that means I do have strong feelings towards fictional characters, but I don't think that is too unusual.  And since I put so much effort and love into each of my cosplays, I want that to come across in my blog and within the posts I make.

So for now, please keep in mind that my new URL is "heartandsoulcosplay.blogspot.com" and if any of you were kind enough to keep me in your bookmarks, please update those so you can continue to get the quality content that I post :)

-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment