Monday, March 17, 2014

SakuraCon is one month away!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

As of today, its 31 days to SakuraCon 2014!! Everytime I think about it, I get more excited and more nervous. Excited because, well, its the biggest con I have the chance to go to and there is so much to do and see! And nervous because I still have quite a bit left to do!

Honestly, I'm a lot further along on my new cosplays than I historically have been at this point before SakuraCon. There is still a bit left to finish up, but we are in the home stretch! 

One thing on my mind a lot this year is my figure. My Morgiana cosplay is a bit more revealing than past costumes, but just a bit. And I'm pretty confident with my appearance, but can't seem to escape that nagging voice in the back of my head urging me to skip that milkshake and do some extra sit ups at the gym. I'll admit, I'm a wee bit indulgent  in my diet, and don't do as many sit ups as I should, but I think I'll really crack down these next 30 days. 

I know this is a short little post, but I like sharing my thoughts like this. It's nice to get them off my chest, even by virtual methods, haha. If you made it this far, thanks for stopping by, and I'll think of something neat to blog about next week!

-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment